About Bluebird Home Inspection
Steve Partridge – Hardworking and Honest Home Inspector
Bluebird Home Inspection and Handyman Services is owned and operated by inspector Steve Partridge. Steve has always had an interest in building science and the various building trades. Once he learned about the home inspection industry, it seemed to him like the perfect way to help people using the skills, knowledge, and passion that he already possessed. Steve understands all of the important factors that go into making the right decisions about purchasing a home, and he wants to make sure that his clients are equipped with the information they need to do so. He works tirelessly to provide home buyers, sellers, and owners with the important, unbiased details that other inspectors may gloss over or miss entirely.
The Knowledge Home Buyers Depend On
Before becoming a home inspector, Steve worked for nearly his entire life as a handyman. His most recent career experience was in commercial maintenance. He is a hands-on, do-it-yourself kind of guy who completes all of the work on his own homes. His love of working with his hands has provided him with the detailed knowledge he needs to help his clients better understand their own home’s systems, components, and needed repairs. Home buyers can rest assured knowing that they can depend on Steve to uncover a home’s issues and explain all of his findings in ways they can understand.
- Member of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) 264202
- Member of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI)
- Member of the American Association of Radon Scientists and Technologists A6034
- Passed the National Home Inspector Exam
- Passed the Residential Radon Measurement Provider Exam through AARST
- Passed the Residential Radon Mitigation Exam through AARST
- Nationally Certified for Radon Testing and Analysis